Anaheim, California Convention Center
Stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Raffles Inn & Suites near the Anaheim Convention Center and you'll be in for a ton of surprises like our City Pass Adventure Package. Enjoy the ultimate location for attending events at the Anaheim Convention Center, just 1 block away plus a world of comforting accommodations and amenities. We provide a deluxe room with two queen beds for a family of four plus complimentary On-Demand Pay-Per View movie and deluxe continental breakfast.
Anaheim, California Convention Center.
The Anaheim, California Convention Center is the newest and largest convention center on the West Coast and one of the largest convention centers in the world. After three years of expansion and renovation, this new jewel has quickly become known as a regional architectural landmark. It has centralized towers formed by an open grid design which blends into a spectacular curving glass wall facade. The Center is a versatile, first-class venue that houses everything from conventions and sporting events to boat shows and bridal expos. For more information, visit www.Anaheimconventioncenter.com.
Anaheim Convention Center Events
- U.S. Department of Education Reading Institute
- AACC Annual Meeting
- IAFP 2010 97th Annual Meeting
- American Culinary Federation 2010
- NALC's 67th Biennial Convention
- American Modeling & Talent Competition
- Anaheim Home & Garden Show
- AIAA 2010 Space Conference & Exhibition
- The Great Bridal Expo - September
City Pass Adventure Package includes
- Deluxe Room Accommodations for Family of Four
- Free Kids Suite Upgrade
- 5 Days/4 Nights (4th Night is 50% off)
- City Passes (2 Adults/2 Kids)
- Complimentary On-Demand Pay-Per-View Movie
- Deluxe Complimentary Continental Breakfast
- Complimentary Newspaper
- Free Hotel Parking
- Early Check-In/Late Check-Out
- City Pass includes 3-day Park Hopper® Tickets, Universal Studios, Sea World, and an option of San Diego Zoo or San Diego Zoo's Wild
Anaheim, California Convention Center Facilities.
Anaheim, California Convention Center features soaring glass walls and meeting room and grand ballroom space that totals more than 130,000 square feet of the second and third levels, which are located above the exhibit halls. The main lobby of the Anaheim, California Convention Center reaches an astounding 190 feet, when measured from the Center's highest spire. Boasting the West Coast's largest exhibit area, the Anaheim Convention Center offers exhibit space totaling more than 815,000 square feet. To learn more about the splendid facilities at the Anaheim Convention Center, visit www.anaheimconventioncenter.com/article.cfm?id=11.